- Familiar with Linux and website administration(LVS, Apache, Nginx, Resin, Squid, Bind);
- Familiar with shell/Perl programming;
- Familiar with monitoring system such as Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia, Logstash;
- Familiar with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Rexify;
- Knowledge in Ruby, MySQL, xen, TCP/IP etc.
2012.04 Senior R&D Engineer renren.com
- Wrote the Page Speed Anaylsis system that can analysis and visualize data collected from frontpages, this help us to know the access qualities of real users.
- Built the distributed log processing system using logstash, And port the official JRuby source code to MRI 1.8.7.
- Deploy Puppet to manage 400+ CDN servers and Wrote a website to manage the puppet master manifests and nodes’ role.
- Deploy Murder system to distribute large files to CDN servers.
- Test the limit QPS of Nginx with different settings in a 10Gibps network environment.
- Test and compare the performance of ApacheTrafficServer and Squid for a 1SSD+3SATA server which had to cache 30 millons 10KB files.
- Test CGroup effect and using cpuset/memory subsystem to limit large jobs of Hadoop.
2010.06 Senior System Engineer China.com
- Wrote documents and specifications about system operation.
- Follow up the industry’s technology trends, and testing for online using.
- Assess the quality of the CDN based on networkbech etc, and consultation with those CDNs for optimization.
- Analysis the architecture of club.china.com(the most important forum of CDC),and do some optimiziton to keep the request hit radio from 70% to 85% and the byte hit radio from 30% to 48%.This ease the IO loadavg of NetApp storages.
- Wrote the scheme and upgrading the NetApp storages successfully cooperate with the NetApp engineer.
- Wrote the scripts to monitor the failure of network link between more than one IDC and auto proxy the accesses of users to other IDCs.
- Wrote some templates of pnp4nagios to draw rrd images just like cacti do.
- Wrote some bash/perl scripts to enhance the nagios plugins, and using Mod_Gearman to distribute the check jobs.
2008.07 CDN Operation Engineer 21vianet
- Responsible for daily operation of static acceleration and fault analysis.
- Built the common platforms of CDN(squid, nginx, lighttpd, rsync, apache, fms etc)
- Do the special configuration and structure optimization for the different customer sites.
- Complete the monitoring and management of national multi-node cluster server group with some open source software like cacti, nagios, zabbix and own shell scripts.
|Beijing Jiaotong University
||Information and Communication Engineering
- Give a speech of “ElasticSearch in DevOps life” at PerlChina Beijing Workshop 2013;
- Writing a book about linux operation and devops which would be published the next year.